Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday evening, at hom

All,

Today has been by far the best day post surgery. Again, that isn't saying much; however, it is relative. I am feeling better and stronger each passing day. I am tempted to say that i am 5% better each day. That might actually be an accurate approximation.
Tonight we have had a glitch in the system. It appears that both the bladder and my new pouch are having some complications. A phone call back to St. Pete provided an prescription and a bit of much needed assurance that "things" are normal. Tomorrow i will share my new developments with the bladder with the doc. We are simply believing that tomorrow will bring a simple answer and a fully functioning bladder. Right new we are watching Olympic diving; preparing for tomorrow!
Can't wait to post tomorrow afternoon.
Blessings,

PA

11 comments:

7.62x54r said...

So in 22 days you should be the proverbial 110%!

Hugh and Linda Ward said...

Pastor Aaron, I really do love hearing from you through these blogs and reading how other people feel about you and Denise BUT I would just LOVE to hear your voice and give both of you a hug. I am waiting for the theology bug to strike you and you really give us some meat.
Will be looking forward to your post doctor information. Love to both of you, Linda

mommy4xlrainey said...

Nothing deep here, my brain is a bit fried, but hope the appointment goes well tomorrow. I'll be praying for you.

Lori :-)

jerika said...

I just want you guys to know what a blessing reading your posts everyday has been to me!!! I will be praying for you especially in the morning. Look forward to hearing some good news!!!

God Is So Good,
Jerika Scott

Houghs said...

We're thinking of you this morning!
The Houghs

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers this morning as you head off to see the Dr.

Michael
FaithSteps

Unknown said...

Wanted to let you know that prayer will be a priority this morning. Looking forward to a wonderful Tuesday afternoon report.

Lewis J Payne said...

PA hope we all get the news we want and have prayed for today. My pastor, cancer free, home with his wife, getting better every day, his bones burning within him to be about his Father's business is doxology here with a capital D. Study hard for your test.

Millie said...

This is a beautiful message. I hope you and others will enjoy it. Praying for good news today. Love you, Millie

A_Present.pps (application/octet-stream)

Millie said...

The power point doesn't work from the blogger, but I emailed it to you. Millie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.