Sunday, August 3, 2008

day 18.75 Post III

To the Saints:
It has been an eventful day here. I am coming up on 10 hours in control of my new system. We were given a 2 hour pass this afernoon! We were back in an hour and twenty minutes. We went to a restaurant and had dinner. It was an uncomfortable delight.
Right now my only real problem is an uncooperative bladder. For some reason that no body knows, it just won't do what it is supposed to. I now have serveral organs fighting for the same volume of space. This is living proof that man has yet to imporve on what God has done.
Please don't stop praying.
If things go according to the schedule, i should be discharged on Tuesday morning. That will be one day early. However, if my bladder remains uncooperative, I will have to wait.
Thanks for all the posts and jokes, prayers and thoughts, poems and encouragement. We are both in your debt.
PA & Nise

3 comments:

mamat209 said...

And all the saints say...Amen! Such good news this evening...still praying for ya...

Pat & Terry

Canyon Shearer, DMin said...

Don't stop praying? I don't think you had to tell us that. :) I have committed two jokes to memory, and haven't posted them yet because they are so funny I was afraid you might rupture your sutures...so to be safe I'll only post one at a time.

What is the #1 use for leather in the United States?

.

.

.

.

Holding cows together!

Prayers continue,
Canyon

Jerry and Amanda Lee said...

WOOHOO!! Leaving one day early!! You are such an over achiever :)Good for you!! We'll pray the bladder does it's job and you'll make the projected d/c date of Tuesday. Amanda and Jerry